Commercial roofers in Kansas City with a track record of excellence.
Lionheart Contracting was born from a desire to set a new standard in commercial roofing and customer service.
We specialize in serving all your commercial roofing needs, from regular inspections and maintenance to repairs, roof coatings, and total replacement. Backed by industry-best materials and equipment, Lionheart Construction serves the greater Kansas City metro with a dedication to excellence in all we do.
Tyler Tobin has over 20 years of experience in Customer Service for small businesses. The Tobin family is well known in Kansas City for decades. His communication skills enable Lionheart to be quick to address customer issues as well as plan projects seamlessly. He is passionate about putting customer’s needs first and creating relationships that are talked about to his clientele’s network for years to come.
Tyler lives in Kansas City with his two dogs James and Floyd. He is passionate about animal advocacy and bringing hope and change to a broken United States incarceration system.
Brandon Walden began his career as a landscaper and worked his way to become a well known general contractor in the Carolinas. His first jobs, at the age of 10, were pulling nails from 2x4s and cleaning up jobsites on one of his dad‘s many construction projects. Brandon spent his adult life involved in the sale, remodel, or new construction of high-end homes or commercial real estate. When the real estate market crashed in 2007-2008 Brandon pursued a career in insurance restoration and soon found himself advocating for owners rights as a licensed Public Adjuster. He specializes in large loss commercial claims and has successfully negotiated tens of millions of dollars in claims.
He is married with FIVE amazing daughters who keep him living young. He also enjoys writing children’s books focusing on the power of words spoken over their hearts.
Bringing a hospitality paradigm to the construction process.
Effective, Intentional Communication
Customer service matters. It’s not just a phrase to us. Not just a one-and-done contractor, we’re all about creating lasting partnerships with our clients so we can help manage all aspects of their commercial roofing needs.
We understand the pride commercial property owners have in their buildings and we are passionate about helping our clients control and lower their costs, protect their assets, and get the most value from their building. We approach each job ready to deliver the best service and to get the job done the right way.
Over 30 years of local experience and talent.
The lionheart story
Founded in 2012, Lionheart Construction brought together three men with decades of combined experience in the commercial roofing industry. Over 30 years of local experience has made us one of the top commercial roofers in Kansas City. Each team member at Lionheart Contracting, from the founder to sales staff and our roofing specialists has an everyday goal to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
Our talented commercial roofers have the knowledge and expertise to install and repair a variety of roofing systems, including TPO, EPDM, and metal roofs, along with application of the latest in commercial roof coatings. At Lionheart, we can give your company peace of mind when it comes to protecting its investment. Let us provide you with our premier roofing expertise that gets you back to business as soon as possible.
- Schmuhl Brothers Trucking
- Standing Seam Metal/Insurance Claim Schmuhl Brothers Trucking initially contacted Lionheart requesting a coating and repair for multiple leaks. Upon inspection, our team found legitimate storm damage. We were able to secure capitalization of the entire replacement through the insurance carrier, making the client's only expense for the project the deductible.
- Metal Roof Restoration Rediscovery came to Lionheart requesting a full metal replacement. We were able to give a 15-year manufacturer's warranted coating system over the roof, saving the client 60% of their cap fund.
- Watkins Lithographic Printing
- Insurance Claim Lionheart was approached by Watkins Lithographic Printing for the repair of metal roof leaks. While repairing the skylights, we found qualified damage to the roof of the building. After months of negotiations, our team was able to secure a total roof replacement and HVAC work from the client's insurance company.
- USA 800 Call Center
- Insurance Claim USA 800 Call Center called Lionheart to bid for a roof replacement and address multiple leaks. During the inspection phase of the process, our team found damage to the roof and met with the insurance carrier on behalf of the client. Lionheart was able to make the deductible the client's only expense with the roof replacement covered by insurance.
- Pick N Pull
- Custom Restoration This out-of-state client asked Lionheart for intrusive tear off that would require extreme interruption to business operations in high customer traffic areas. Our team was able to successfully install a 10-year restoration coating warranted by the manufacturer for less than tear-off proposals offered.
- Oakwood Contracting
- Coating/TPO Out of Pocket Oakwood Contracting came to Lionheart requesting multiple facets of adjoining roofs to be replaced during a full remodel. Our team determined one facet was unable to be restored due to compromised integrity, so full tear-off with a Tapered Single Ply was installed. The remaining facets were restored with a coating system backed by the manufacturer for 10 years, resulting in savings for the client to put into the interior of the building remodel.